Be cautious while turning on your gadget for the first time. It is a smartphone or tablet. The system will ask you for a Google account, the data from which you will be prompted to enter. If this is not done right away, the data can be added later. How exactly? There are several ways, and the easiest of them is using the Google Play Market application. Let’s start with him.
First, connect to the Internet, preferably free Wi-Fi, because when you first start the Play Market, application updates may begin after entering data from your Google account.
If you use the mobile Internet, a certain amount of funds may be debited from your mobile account for spending traffic, so be careful. If the tariff implies unlimited mobile Internet, you can not bother.
Find the Play Market application on your device; it looks like this:
- Launch the application. You will be prompted to log into your account click on the “Login” button.
- Enter the login from your Google account, which looks like login[dog]gm ail.com, and click “Next” (it is not necessary to enter [dog] Gmail. com, you can just use the login).
- On the next page, the system will ask you to enter your account password. Enter and click “Next.”
If the password is correct, you will be prompted to link a phone number to your account. You can opt-out – this can be done at the bottom of the page.
The following is information about Google services. Read and accept the usage guidelines (if you don’t agree, the account will not be linked to the smartphone).
Specify whether or not to save the backup.
Voila, the main Play Marlet page has opened, which means that the device is linked to your account – you have successfully logged into it.
Please note that depending on the version of the Android operating system, the interface design may change, but the process itself practically does not change.
You can also log into your account through the settings menu.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Find the section “Accounts,” “Accounts,” or “Users and accounts,” as in our case.
- Click Add Account.
- Select a Google account.
- Enter your login.
- Next, set a password.
- If necessary, you can link your account to your phone number.
- Decide whether to back up to Google Drive.
- You signed in to your Google account.
- You can ask your questions using the comments.
Google account is the backbone of most Android smartphones. Without it, for example, Applications downloaded from the Play Store will not work. As a result, when you initially switch on the device, you invited to establish an account.
Smartphone setup begins with choosing a language, connecting to Wi-Fi (you can skip it), and accepting the user agreement. After that, you will see a window in front of you where you asked to make a profile.
follow the instructions:
- Click the “Create Account” button and select “For Yourself.”
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter gender and date of birth.
If you have an account already, input it here login (phone number or email)
- Select the Gmail email address to use as your login.
- If you don’t like any of the suggested options, click “Create your own Gmail address.”
- Enter the desired address and click Next.
- Link a phone number to your profile, and then confirm it using a one-time code that will come in the form of an SMS.
- Check your account information.
- Read the user agreement and click the “Accept” button.
After that, you will automatically log in to all Google services installed on your phone. Do not forget your login and password because in the future, without them, it will be impossible to enter either the Play Store, YouTube, or any other application of the company.
If you wish, A Google account may created without a phone number. This is an optional condition during the registration process, and therefore the “Skip” button will be available to you.
Nevertheless, bear in mind that without a number, you cannot turn on reliable Google protection, as well as restore your account with it if you forget your username or password.